Podcast: SL@P 013 – Six Reasons to Add a Podcast to Your Content-Marketing Strategy
Creating and publishing content online is a great way to reach new clients and even to develop better business relationships. Your content, if well done, can help you build good will within the legal community, earn trust from lawyers and clients, and stand as evidence of your authority on a given topic.
The problem is that producing decent content is difficult and extremely time consuming. And while every business should have a well-developed content marketing strategy, most don’t because of the cost in both time and money.
While there are many different types of content that you should consider, podcasting should be on the top of that list. Here are the six reasons why you should consider adding podcasting to your content creation master plan.
- Podcasts are convenient to listen to.
- Podcasting consistently should increase your client basis.
- Podcasting is fairly inexpensive.
- Podcasting is not terribly time consuming.
- Podcasting allows you to network.
- Podcasting can help build trust with potential clients.
Jared Pierce hung his own shingle right out of law school and has spent every minute since then discovering the joys and difficulties of chasing success. Anyone who has ever met Jared will tell you h